Margaret Road, Guildford
2 bedrooms Semi-detached | Unfurnished
- Semi Detached
- Moderns Fitted Kitchen with appliances
- Modern bathroom with seperate bath and shower
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room with door to rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Attractive easily managable rear garden
- Spacious garden summerhouse
- Street parking permit only with instant avaialbility at a cost of £55p.a (information given by GBC)
- Walking distance to Guildford Mainline Train Station
- Available early January 2014
- Sorry, no students or unemployed.
A delightful, well presented, two bedroom semi detached home situated in the heart of Guildford Town Centre. The property has a recently fitted new kitchen with full range of appliances and a stunning new bathroom with a bath and separate shower. Downstairs accommodation comprises of a lounge with a feature fireplace and a dining room. Upstairs accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms. Externally there is a workshop / studio at the end of an easy to maintain rear garden. Parking is road permit parking. Available now - internal viewing recommended.
- No unemployed
- No DSS
- No students
- No smokers
The property details displayed above are provided for advertising purposes only. For full, comprehensive details please contact us.
When taking a property with SurreyLets the following tenant's fees are payable; £300 plus VAT per couple for administration, references and part tenancy agreement, plus £35.00 plus VAT for every additional person including Guarantors. For more information, please click here.